We offer wide variety of high quality engineered solid and closed-cell materials.
We can custom produce your extrusion per a print
- Appearance: Transparent.
- Shore A Hardness: 60
- Density: 1.2
- Temperature: – 60º to 200º C (-110º to 480º F)
- Elongation at break: 500%
- Tensile Strength: 11.0Mpa
- ID Range: 0.2mm ID to 54mm ID
We can manufacture using several types of extrusion methods depending on the size, shape and complexity of the profile.
Construction team members to refine the design
-Internal Diameter 0.20mm onwards
-Wall thickness 0.03mm onwards
-Special capability for large diameter, thin wall sections
-Continuous reels or fixed length
-Reinforced for high pressure application
- Transfer of Sterile Liquids
- Blood Transfusion
- I.V. Administration
- Percutaneous flow guided cardiac catheterization
- Prolonged dialysis & drainage of the peritoneal cavity
- Suction Drainage
- As gasket for autoclave & ovens
- With food & dairy equipment
- Other Silicone Rubber Products As Per Customers Specification.